Friday, September 19, 2014

014-2 019-2 012-2 016-2 020-2 017

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

Today's attire is outlaw country meets modern day cow girl! I've really been inspired by south western style and it's aesthetic lately. Being that I live in the south west probably has a lot to do with that. I bought this dreamy bell sleeved steer head dress from Gypsy warrior a couple of month ago and it's seriously so perfect! I don't think I've ever worn a dress this soft and comfortable before, not to mention how freaking awesome is the graphic on this dress? Pretty sick right? Speaking of sick, gypsy warrior is having a huge 30% off sale on all things black on their site right now so I suggest you go check that out!

THE DETAILS

Hat:UNIF

dress:Gypsy Warrior

shoes:Solestruck

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @THESTYLEPLAYLIST

1 comment: