Tuesday, September 16, 2014

039-3 022-2 026-5 035-5 021-3

“Find your true path. It’s so easy to become someone we don’t want to be, without even realizing it’s happening. We are created by the choices we make every day. And if we take action in order to please some authority figure, we’ll suddenly wake up down the road and say, “This isn’t me. I never wanted to be this person.” -Richard Carlson

Lately it's been feeling like there just are not enough hours in the day! Between being a new mom, working and trying to find time for blogging and some personal "me" time it can get pretty exhausting! But through all the chaos i have finally found my inner peace and i am so thankful for that! I have had a rough couple of years, this last one especially and it feels amazing so amazing to finally be back to doing things that i love (aka blogging) amongst other things. I know all of this is really random to bring up but i am just so genuinely happy right now and i think my son has a lot to do with it! Any ways, i wore this dress out to lunch last friday and i felt like a boho princesses lol! As i told you before i have a pretty hip mom and we pretty much shop at all the same places because our styles are quite similar! We both actually bought this dress while shopping in planet blue because i mean can you blame us? It's pretty perfect! My mom and i usually try not to buy the same thing so that way we can dip and dabble into each other wardrobes but every now and then we come across certain pieces that we feel we both need to solely own. This dress was one of those pieces. It's just so elegantly boho! I am Totally maxi dress obsessed at the moment if you can't tell by all of my previous post haha! See ya next post!

The details

hat: Free people

dress: Planet blue

shoes:Ebay

necklace:forever21

glasses:Raybans

belt:Free People

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @THESTYLEPLAYLIST

2 comments:

  1. A-maaazing print on this dress! O.O I could never pull it off like you though.
    Maria.
    www.phentastic.com // Scandinavian Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand are the boots?

    ReplyDelete