Thursday, August 21, 2014

001 image 002 008 image 011 image 016

Today i turned 25 years old and I seriously can not believe how fast my twenties are flying by! I spent the day with the people closes to me and i had a really laid back peaceful day.For dinner i decided to throw on one of my birthday presents which is this perfect boho styled maxi that i'm wearing above from Novella Royales new line and i am absolutely in love with this maxi! Not to mention how easy its going to be to transition this piece over into the fall and winter months! I received a few other novella pieces for my b-day which i will hopefully be showing you guys in a haul and in future post! Novella royale is definitely becoming my go-to brand right about now.The look,quality and fit just can't compare. Sorry to cut my first post back so short but i had a long fun filled day and it's getting late and i need to get some sleep because my little boy will have me up and at it by 6 am. haha i'm such a mom now,its seriously so funny but hey, I'll see ya next post!

THE DETAILS

Dress: Novella royale

hat: Free people

shoes: vintage justin boots

jewlery from waist and lilacs in the sun.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous as usual! I hope you had a lovely birthday xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love love this dress and wow you look incredibly stunning in it!! You are glowing and looking so good after having your beautiful baby!
    I recently posted a similar post of wearing a dress with a slit in the middle that is extremely bohemian as well.
    I LOVE WHEN YOU COME POST BLOG POSTS
    <3 Much love
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was magical! That dress is truly a dream, I'm eyeing so many pieces from the new collection. I'm loving how the dress looks on you, makes me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, happy birthday! Your cake is amazing. Yes, I'm taking the idea lol. That dress is gorgeous. I have to look into the brand. Can't wait for the haul.

    ReplyDelete