Sunday, August 24, 2014

026 028-2 024 023 030 025-2 020-2 029

This look was definitely inspired by the one and only Jimi Hendrix. We all know he was a outstanding musician but his style was simply incredible! He just looked so effortless in anything he put on and he could layer clothing like no ones business!I've been finding myself looking up Jimi hendrix photos on pinterest and taking serious notes on his bohemian style because no one could do rock and roll -bohemian better than Mr. Hendrix himself! I am truly inspired by his spirit and style.I spotted this dress on freepeople a couple of weeks ago and i didn't hesitate to order is as soon as a laid my eyes on it! I Knew it would make the perfect birthday present to myself because its everything i could want in a dress! This dress is giving me 70's boho realness and i couldn't be more in love.I'm thinking about picking it up in another color as well! The turquoise squash blossom necklaces that i'm wearing has seriously became my number one wardrobe staple. You'll rarely catching me with out it! I purchases it late spring and it honestly has barley left my neck since then. See you guys next post!

The details

hat : free people

dress: free people

shoes: Jeffrey campbell via nasty gal

glasses: saltwater gypsy

vest: vintage

jewelry: vintage and pylo

No comments:

Post a Comment